The Registration and choice filling for the ? institutes under JOOSA is on going .Most of the applicants are confused about the documents they have to show at the alloted Reporting centers.Candidates are requested to have at least 3 set of photocopies of the following documents.
- JEE Main 2019 Original admit card.
- JEE main score card 2019.
- Class 10th Marksheet(Proof of Date of birth).
- Class 12th Pass certificate.Class 12th Marksheet.
- Category certificate.
- JEE advanced score card 2019.
- JEE advanced admit card.
- List of locked choices print out.Provisional seat allotment letter.
- 3 Photographs (same as in admit card).
- Proof of fees payment Medical Certificate.
In case applicants fail to produce any one of the documents ,they need not to worry as the officials there would be helpful.
At any Reporting Center please don’t submit your original documents.Always submit xerox set.